Friday, October 1, 2010

I spy... SBI

On Wednesday I went to the train station again.

Moses was in a good mood, always a smile on his cute little face.
Megan Kania, I LOVE MOSES! Moses is brave. He's super at helping me study Italian since he's a language pro! I mean, he had to speak Hebrew for the Israelites and Arabic for the Egyptians. But like Moses I'm a little intimidated in speaking, so I need to remember that God is with me and will speak for me.

I ordered my ticket in Italian. SUCCESS! I checked and double checked the train schedule and stops to make sure I wouldn't have another "detour" as delightful as that was.

I successfully made it to Casarsa. SBI is in San Lorenzo and it's really cute. Here a few pictures of the school: 




I got to sit in on the missions class. It was fun. There are 5 students at SBI this semester. 
Here are some things from the class:

"Missionaries are odd people" -- Sam (the teacher)
*thought to myself: I could be a missionary... I think I qualify. haha....
Make as much of your plan as you can and let God deal with it.

Isaiah 41.10: So do not fear, for I am with you; 

       do not be dismayed, for I am your God. 

       I will strengthen you and help you; 

       I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.


God, please give me clarity on the opportunities that will present themselves here in Italy. It is clear that there is much work to be done here. Make it clear if I am supposed to do your work here. Close doors where they need to be closed (and help me to accept that) and open doors wide for me so I know which way to go. 

2 comments:

  1. praying for you...for all these things. He will not disappoint and will open and close the doors needed to fulfill that perfect plan for your life and for His purposes! Keep listening with obedience...love to you!

    ReplyDelete