Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Can I get a Witness?!

One of my favorite parts about church is the testimony time. Now, everything's in Italian, but I've shared a couple of times at church while someone translates for me.

This past week, I mentioned that for the past nine months I've been reading the OT. While I'm grateful for that time and the lessons learned from so many of the people in it, it's refreshing to see JESUS come into the picture as the fulfillment of everything they were waiting for. I love reading the Gospels.

Just finished reading the Sermon on the Mount and was reminded of camp this summer in Jeni P's Matthew group.


Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it. ~Matthew 7.13-14


1 comment:

  1. Thy Word have I hid in my heart, that I might not sin against thee!

    ReplyDelete