Sunday, October 17, 2010

I saw the SIGN...

I'm a huge fan of SIGNS (real ones, not the movie).

Here's one from England 2006:
Lolly and I LOVE Franklin Road.

Here are two from the Barcolana I went to on 10.10.10:


And... this one is downtown and always makes me laugh:
Might as well call this bank "Liar, liar pants on fire". haha....

Anyway, I think one of the BEST SIGNS in the world have been around for quite some time.
Yep. The stars. 
Beautiful creation that reminds me that my problems are so small.
That these same stars were the ones that Jesus looked at.
Oh the connection with the past and present because of the stars. 

I LOVE LOOKING AT THE STARS! 
Thank You, God for signs from creation of your promises.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there Jen
    Great posts
    We miss you
    Glad you are experiencing so much
    Any leads for future ministry
    Had Rae's 5th bday today at Chuck E Cheese
    I'll upload pics soon

    ReplyDelete