Saturday, October 9, 2010

All things Italian

In trying to learn Italian, I just finished watching Sotto il sole della Toscana (Under the Tuscan Sun). I plan on watching 13 Going on 30 and 10 Things I Hate about You (you all know how much I love/miss Heath Ledger...). Here's the site in case you want to join me in this adventure. No subtitles, though...


I also wanted you to have a little taste of some youtube videos I saved under a playlist of mine called "All Things Italian":


Family Guy // Everybody Loves Raymond // Notto Sento // MINA // Italy vs. Europe


1. I don't watch Family Guy, but this was funny and I sometimes wish it was this easy to speak Italian. 
2. I LOVE Everybody Loves Raymond. I can relate to Deborah in feeling like an outsider, but sometimes you just have to join in... and I totally understand her while she's listening to the audio Italian... 
3. Found this video while searching for a site with Italian movies. I love it -- romantico!
4. Italian's version of Madonna.
5. This is quite accurate. I've seen my fair share of scary driving/crazy parking, tons of smokers, and heard about their politicians who stick around FOREVER. And yet I still love Italy. :)


Hope you enjoyed this little lesson on Italian culture...


No comments:

Post a Comment