Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sometimes others can say it better.

Saw this picture on another blog and I want to share:

---
One of my favorite blogs is from Mark Beeson, senior pastor at Granger Community Church. I love that he includes his beautiful photography, relevant Scripture passages, and insights. 

He has been on a sabbatical the past three months through the Lilly Endowment Grant. He has been in Italy. He is being recharged. 

Maybe you need to hear the reminders that he offers:

God Watches Over You. I am confident that He is watching out for me. I have had so many adventures and I have been kept safe and secure through them all.

Recently, he also did a post with the Robert Frost poem. It makes me laugh every time I read that poem because I remember reading it in high school. As I am looking for the right path and wisdom from God to know which way to go, this post resonated with me. 
---
This post is by Los Whittaker. I like his blog because he is REAL. He challenges and encourages. He shares everyday moments with his family on his blog. This post was simply precious. I love children. Watch the video. Hear the words poured out from a child's heart. So beautiful.

Sometimes other people's stories intersect with mine and I am so thankful for that.

1 comment:

  1. SOOOO needed to see that video today Jen by Los Whittaker. That reminds me that my everyday stuff means something. Miss you

    ReplyDelete