Monday, November 29, 2010

Serenissima Bible Church

As I continue on my journey of seeing different ministries in Italy, I was really happy to reconnect with Rob Krause. I met him once in 2007 when I attended their church's outside baptism service.

I finally was able to see where Rob was serving: Serenissima Bible Church.

Here are some pictures of the building:



They have a little closet area where people can bring things they don't need anymore. It's kind of like a little goodwill store, except you don't have to pay, you just take and give as you have need.


Kids classroom... I loved the pictures! 


Purple! Bevenuti = welcome!


Books for sale.


Place for the older kids to do Bible study.


Rob and Sandy Krause.


My family donated money for this outreach material. They are calendars with daily Scripture. 365 verses for people to read! 


Had dinner with some great people. Italians. Americans. Afghans. Great Mexican food. Great conversation. Great God we worship.


I am blessed for all these experiences. The Kingdom of God is so much bigger than my mind can handle. Seriously. The Global Church is a beautiful thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment