Thursday, September 9, 2010

MCC Recap pt. 1

This post has been a long time coming...
This past year at MCC has been incredible. Despite everything bad that happened, I enjoyed my time there. The hardships just make me appreciate the blessings all the more.

I got to live with my friends Andy and Emily. They are fantastic and got me addicted to HIMYM. I also had a faithful friend in their cat, Pugsley. I am allergic to cats, however this cat was awesome:



In October, I moved on to Mike and Jean's house. They have a beautiful house on Lake St. Clair.




I even got to celebrate my 25th birthday with them. October was the perfect time to live out there because I had an amazing drive to work:



PS -- I won't be around for fall in Michigan, which I LOVE! Please take pictures and send them to me!!!! (My favorite trees are the red ones!)

No comments:

Post a Comment