Thursday, September 9, 2010

MCC Recap pt. 2

Because of my travels, my family is ever-expanding.

While at MCC, I spent the majority of my time living with the Nugents. Mike, Kelly, and their three awesome girls. They made me feel right at home and I cannot even begin to express how much they mean to me. I loved the time I got to spend with them. It has been fun to watch the girls grow and remember the fun times we had together. They reminded me to be a kid every once in a while. Play outside and enjoy the simple things of life.



My last month at MCC, I lived with the Kneppers. What an awesome family. Again I was just baffled at how smart children can be, how hilarious 4-year-olds are, and the overall love felt in a family.


Family of co workers:



I met April when I first got to metro Detroit. She has been a blessing in my life and can relate to ministry hardships. She and her husband Nate led the young adult group at another church. 



While meeting at Starbucks, I saw these cool kids sitting outside... It was good to say goodbye to some of my students one last time...



2009-2010 in metro Detroit... wouldn't have had it any other way...

1 comment:

  1. it's true you were blessed here jenni...but you most certainly were a blessing to those around you!

    ReplyDelete