Thursday, September 23, 2010

Mission of Love

My blog is missionoflove2010.
I want to show Italy the love of God.
The true love that offers GRACE.

I helped la ragazza (a girl) pour her drink last night at the opening of the new store.
Davide and Irene's dad owns grocery stores here in Udine.

In case you're wondering what I have been doing for the past week:
~Updating my blog (bet you're all happy about that one)
~Eating fantastic food -- whether out to eat or at home (Irene's a great cook!)
~Trying to learn some Italian (livemocha.com connects people who want to learn the language with people who know the language... I'm about 6 lessons into it and enjoy it...)
I now have a cell phone and a house key -- both essential in case I get lost!

So, from here on out, I will be making travel plans.
I will continue hanging out with the few people that I know in Udine.
And I will try to keep this blog updated.

I've been posting pictures on Facebook. It seems easier to do it there (btw, if you are not on FB and would still like to see the pictures, I can email you the site to go so you can see them as well!). I will still try to post a few on here as well, though. 

Ciao --

No comments:

Post a Comment