Tuesday, August 17, 2010

June 2010

In June, I saw this video.

Brian and Sarah are the ReachGlobal missionaries I am hoping to meet. They live in Rome.

Just to clarify: my goal is to spread Jesus and His love, not to convert Catholics to Protestant Christianity. A lot of people understand that Italy is a Catholic nation in much the same way America is a Christian one -- a lot of people identify themselves as Catholic or Christian nominally.

I love the opportunity I have in loving people to Christ.

I leave in less than a month. It is scary. People keep telling me how courageous it is... I guess I'll begin to feel it more when I'm done at MCC and realizing that this will be my life for three months!

How can I fail when God is on my side?
How can I NOT answer His call to go?
He gives me the courage.

1 comment: