Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Travelling alone

I am getting ready to travel back to America.
I keep hearing about all the snow we're getting in Michigan.
I have three different flights on Thursday.
Venice to Frankfurt.
Frankfurt to Toronto.
Toronto to Chicago.
I am asking that you please pray for clear skies and clear landing.
I think it makes me more nervous about the landing on ice/snow.

I am looking forward to seeing my family and friends, but that does not make it much easier to leave the family and friends I have here.
My heart will forever be divided in missing someone.

Thomas Jefferson: One travels more usefully when alone, because he reflects more.
I will for sure be reflecting on these past three months and trying to figure out where to go from here.

As for America...
I am not coming home to a job, so we will see...

Trusting God knows what He is doing.

Thanks for sharing in this adventure with me.
I don't know that I will be updating this blog anymore after this.
Maybe once more to say I'm back in Michigan...

3 comments:

  1. Jenni, you will be absolutely FINE with flying...the flights won't take off if it isn't safe :-) PLUS...God still has lots for you to do here, so he's not letting you come home to him yet! AND...I cannot wait to see you soon!! Love you so much and will continue praying for safe travels!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems God wants you to stay in Europe, at least another day. I hope you can get out today or early tomorrow. Praying for your safe return to us...

    ReplyDelete